- No top box tipping
- Improve stability for partially full boxes
- Even better long term stacking strength
- Prevent contents from falling over
- Stop spine cracking
- Create sections for different titles
It is very typical for customers who try our DrawerBoxes to decide to convert their entire collection. For that reason we offer volume discounts for large orders.
A WORD OR TWO (Actually a paragraph or three)
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Lately we have been inundated with requests for quotes to ship to countries besides the U.S and Canada. Yet every time we calculate and send a quote we never hear from them again even though our order page warned that shipping is "very expensive".
How expensive? Except for Canada the cheapest country we have found was just over $120 USD (that's in American dollars!) for a 5-pack of short DrawerBoxes. And shipping can run as high as over $300 USD per 4 or 5 pack case to some countries.
Assembling a DrawerBox is a snap, taking only a few minutes. But don't take out word for it. Let's have one of our customers show you how easy it can be:
It seems like such a simple idea. Just put one box inside another and make it work like a drawer. But our DrawerBoxes™ are better described as deceptively simple. Our current versions are the result of over 8 years of tweaks and improvements.
Stated simply, our DrawerBoxes are designed to be an integrated system in which every part contributes to the whole to make it truly function like a drawer.
TOP 10 WAYS TO DESTROY YOUR COMICS AND MAGAZINES
(And you probably have never thought about them!)
You can also hear our discussion on the I Want More Comics podcast here: http://podcast.iwantmorecomics.com/?name=2016-08-28_episode_017_mixdown.mp3
10. Storing them where they can get wet. This is less obvious than it seems. Not only do they need to be stored on a raised platform if they are in your basement, you need to ensure that there are no pipes overhead. The worst tragedies we have heard of come from some type of flooding. But wait, you say there no chance of flooding? What about humidity?